The WH - WP operators and WA instruments are normally used in the chemical and petrochemical plants, off-shore platforms, refineries and any other industry where hazardous atmospheres (gas and combustible dust) are potentially present.
The WH - WP - WA range has been designed to meet the main requirements of power distribution, monitoring and signaling, and other electrical functions inside the hazardous area of the plant.
Ammeter unit, available with a large number of measuring range electromagnetic frameworks, scaled 2 or 5
times as per side tables.
The ammeter unit can make a direct measurement or connected to a current transformers and upon request, to a secondary current transformer.
The ammeter has a working temperature range from -40°C to +60°C.
|Overload Scale||Measuring Range||Measuring Way|
|WAM 0-2||2||0 - 1 / 2A||Direct|
|WAM 2-2||2||0 - 1 / 2A||Current Transformer|
|WAM 5-5||5||0 - 1 / 5A||Current Transformer|
The WH - WP - WA series are normally installed on CSE enclosures series used for the following main applications:
- control station and instrument housing
- motor starter unit
- instrument housing
- lighting control panel
and fitted with other electrical and/or electronic equipment as per our client specific requirements.
The material used to manufacture the UH-UP operators and WA instruments have been studied to grant the maximum protection against the highly corrosive agents present in these industries:
- the external components (handle, push-button, diffuser, ect.) are made of high-quality antistatic and UV-protected polymers and provided with EPDM sealing to mantain the IP66 level of protection of whole control station;
- the internal Ex d components are made of high quality thermoplastic and are available for standard installation on cover or, as option, on a dedicated mounting rail;
- the larger handles are padlockable in different positions (upon request)
- the LED units for pilot light and luminaire push button are available with two range of voltage as indicated in the ordering table;
- the rated current of Ex switch module is up to 16 Amp. and its mechanical life is 1,000,000 times;
- the high brightness and the electrical life of LED units are granted for a minimum of 100,000 hours;
- the diffuser of pilot lights and luminaire push button units have a special design to grant a high visibility degree in any situation
- the external components are fixed directly on cover with a Ø 30 mm. hubs and a directional anchor point depending by type of installation requested.
certificate number: ATEX & IECEx certificates available TC RU C-IT.AA87.B.00509
marking: II 2GD Ex d e mb IIC T6 Gb Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db (control stations)
ambient temperature: –55°C +60°C
degree of protection: IP66
conformity: Directive ATEX 2014/34/EU TP TC 012/2011
standards: IEC-EN60079-0 IEC-EN60079-1 IEC-EN60079-7
ГОСТ 31610.0 ГОСТ IEC 60079-1 ГОСТ Р МЭК 60079-7
IEC-EN60079-11 IEC-EN 60079-18 IEC-EN60079-31
ГОСТ 31610.11 ГОСТ Р МЭК 60079-18 ГОСТ Р МЭК 60079-31
category: suitable for Zone 1 - 21 (gas) and Zone 2 - 22 (dust)