As the energy needs of the world change, so do the demands for more innovative solutions. Supermec is always looking to employ individuals with talent, originality and commitment - to help us deliver reliable and high quality safety solutions for today and tomorrow.
|Job Title||Posted Date||Description||Job Responsibilities|
|Digital Marketing Executive (Singapore)||20/12/2018||
The ideal person for the role is someone at an intermediate level who is looking for an opportunity to develop their digital marketing and project management skills in a fast-paced B2B business. In this role, you will work closely with senior management, and coordinate with staff from multiple departments. A love of all things digital, high work output, initiative, and positive disposition are all pre-requisites for this position. A passion for working with a diverse range of people, delivering high-quality measurable output is essential.
- Academic background in Marketing, Mass Communications, or Business Administration
- or 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing or project management:
o Developing marketing calendar and roadmap
o Project management
o Working and influencing creative team and product team
o Developing customer journeys
- Strong copy and content writing capabilities.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Ability to think critically.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experienced with Google products and common SEO tools.
- SEM, CPC campaigns, Google AdWords, display ad networks
- Marketing automation tools, mailchimp, hootsuite, etc.
- Graphic design, use of adobe illustrator or photoshop
Since we first released our own brand of products about 5 years ago, we have been aggressively increasing our brand presence in SEA, Middle East, and Russia. As a young brand aiming to penetrate into the global market, the goal of our digital marketing strategy is to:
a) Increase brand awareness and presence across earned, owned, paid, and shared media
b) Drive leads - increase traffic, sign ups, and media downloads on website
c) Add value to target audience and be the go-to source for our product/service/industry
Job Scope includes:
1. Define and execute digital marketing strategy
2. Drive SEO strategy and improve discoverability of products
3. Plan, execute, and track performance of SEM campaigns
4. Manage Social Media accounts and other owned, earned, paid and shared media channels
5. Use marketing automation tools for scheduling social media posts, and eDM and newsletter campaigns
6. Conduct competitor analysis to improve pricing, products, positioning
7. Develop marketing strategies by identifying customer needs and industry trends
8. Identifying new technologies and opportunities to improve the company's processes, solutions and overall business
|Enquire or Apply Job|
|Sales Engineer (Singapore)||23/04/2018||
Client facing role as a Sales Engineer, to maintain existing accounts and develop new opportunities, and contribute to the excellence of the team, our products, and services. Background in electrical or mechanical engineering, and at least 3 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas or similar industry. Positive attitude, with customer-oriented interpersonal skills, and the ability to think out of the box.
||Enquire or Apply Job|
|Admin & Sales Assistant (Singapore)||20/04/2018||
Candidate will work closely with sales and other admin staff, should be proficient in MS office, and be able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
||Enquire or Apply Job|